Hyper Light Breaker has got a new trailer which gives a glimpse of the world and its different locations. Those locations include The Settlement, the Drowned City, Acid Mire, Jeweled Spire, and Shattered Fortress. The trailer has also got some new gameplay within these areas including both traversal and combat.
Hyper Light Breaker is a 3D sequel to Hyper Light Drifter with both single player and online co-operative multiplayer. The key features of Hyper Light Breaker includes:
- A Brand-New 3D World to Explore
- A world in disarray, with mysteries to solve, vicious enemies to fight, and fully 3D environments to explore.
- A vast, ever-changing world awaits with massive, open biomes and deep labyrinths.
- Use your wall-dashing, hoverboard, glider and more for incredible freedom across landscapes.
- Lead the Breakers
- Play single player or lead your team of Breakers through the Overgrowth in online cooperative play.
- Face hordes of enemies and gigantic bosses in frenetic third-person combat.
- Explore, Collect, and Destroy
- Discover and unlock a wide arsenal of weapons and items to create the perfect build for every run.
- Learn more about the Overgrowth and the deep storylines hidden within with each death and subsequent attempt.
- Help the Settlement
- Help a settlement flourish, bringing with it colorful characters and permanent upgrades.
- Visit the settlers between each run and discover their stories.
In our Hyper Light Drifter review, Miguel wrote, “Hyper Light Drifter is a jaw-dropping experience no matter the platform you play it on. What started as an engaging masterpiece in 2016 continues to be just as rewarding and worthwhile of a video game in 2018. With the Nintendo Switch you get the valuable bonus of being able to take this journey with you anywhere you want and believe me when I say this is a journey you will not want to step away from once you start it.”
Source: Press Release