PlayStation has announced which games PS Plus subscribers can expect to see available during May. Let’s take a look at the (long) list.
These titles will be available from Tuesday May 16 for PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium members.
PlayStation Plus Game Catalogue for May
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
- Humanity (PS4, PS5)
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4, PS5)
- Dishonoured 2 (PS4)
- Dishonoured: Death of the Outsider (PS4)
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (PS4)
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (PS4)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
- Bus Simulator 21: Next Stop (PS4, PS5)
- The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood (PS4)
- Thymesia (PS5)
- Rain World (PS4)
- Lake (PS4, PS5)
- Conan Exiles (PS4)
- Rune Factory 4 Special (PS4)
- Soundfall (PS4, PS5)
Classic Titles Available For May
There will also be some classic titles available for PlayStation Premium during May.
- Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow (PS4, PS5)
- Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light (PS4, PS5)
- Pursuit Force (PS4, PS5)
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (PS4)
As you can see, PlayStation is going all out this month. With the entire Tomb Raider remastered series available, the well-received Watch Dogs: Legion and Dishonoured 2 finally arriving, it is set to be an exciting month.
Additionally, a highlight is Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart coming to the subscription service. Also, there seems to be a few Microsoft-owned Bethesda games making an appearance this month. Dishonoured being one of them is perhaps good timing considering the current discourse surrounding Arkane Studio’s latest game, Redfall.
For indie fans, the calming Lake is a good pick. Those looking for some horror this month can check out The Evil Within 2. Finally, dungeon-crawling fans can pick up the rhythm-based Soundfall. You can find out more about May’s picks on the PlayStation blog.
Does anything take your fancy? Let us know across our social media platforms.